Meeting Date and Time: December 17, 2021 @ 12:00 Noon Mountain/11:00AM Pacific
Location: 13135 St. Albert Trail NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 4H5
Please be advised that the proxy materials for the above noted securityholder meeting are available for viewing and downloading online. This document provides an overview of these materials, but you are reminded to access and review the information circular and other proxy materials available online prior to voting. These materials are available at:
Obtaining Paper Copies of the Proxy Materials
Securityholders may request to receive paper copies of the proxy materials related to the above referenced meeting by mail at no cost. Requests for paper copies must be received by December 7, 2021 in order to receive the paper copy in advance of the meeting. Shareholders may request to receive a paper copy of the Materials for up to one year from the date the Materials were filed on www.sedar.com.
For more information regarding notice-and-access or to obtain a paper copy of the Materials you may contact our transfer agent, Odyssey Trust Company, via www.odysseycontact.com or by phone at 1-888-290-1175 (toll-free within North America) or 1-587-885-0960 (direct from outside North America).
Notice of Meeting
The resolutions to be voted on at the meeting, described in detail in the Management Information Circular of the Corporation dated November 2, 2021 (the “Circular“), are as follows:
- to fix the number of directors of the Corporation for the ensuing year at six (6) persons;
- to elect the directors of the Corporation for the ensuing year;
- to appoint the auditor of the Corporation for the ensuing year and to authorize the directors to fix the auditor’s remuneration;
- to consider, and if thought advisable, to pass, with or without variation, an ordinary resolution, the full text of which is set forth in the Circular, authorizing the adoption of an option plan of the Corporation and the ratification of certain grants thereunder; and
- to consider, and if thought advisable, to pass, with or without variation, an ordinary resolution, the full text of which is set forth in the Circular, authorizing the adoption of a restricted share unit plan of the Corporation; and
- to transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
To vote your securities, please refer to the instructions on the enclosed Proxy or Voting Instruction Form. Your Proxy or Voting Instruction Form must be received by December 15, 2021 at 10:00AM (MDT)/11:00AM (PDT).
The Issuer is providing paper copies of its Management Information Circular only to those registered shareholders and beneficial shareholders that have previously requested to receive paper materials.
Annual Financial Statements
The Issuer is providing paper copies or emailing electronic copies of its annual financial statements to registered shareholders and beneficial shareholders that have opted to receive annual financial statements and have indicated a preference for either delivery method.