AUSA Admin

February 1, 2021

ALPS Signs $1.9M Facility Contract With Bluehouse Greenhouse

High-Efficiency, Automated Facility to Save up to 90% on water […]
January 26, 2021

Australis Provides Update With Respect to Australian Cannabis Grow Facility Contract

ALPS and Cann Group Limited sign agreement to confirm and […]
January 19, 2021

Australis Provides Corporate Update on Commercial Progress

LAS VEGAS, NV, January 19, 2021 – Australis Capital Inc. (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) (“AUSA” or the “Company”) today provided the following corporate update, in line with its commitment to maintain a continuing dialogue with investors and other stakeholders on the progress and development of the Company.
January 6, 2021

Australis to Host Conference Call

LAS VEGAS, NV, January 6, 2021 – Australis Capital Inc. (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) (“AUSA” or the “Company”) is hosting a conference call tomorrow, January 7, 2021 at 12:00pm ET to discuss the announced intended transactions in regards Green Therapeutics and ALPS.
January 5, 2021

Australis Enters Into Term Sheet to Acquire ALPs

LAS VEGAS, NV, January 5, 2021 – Australis Capital Inc. (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) (“AUSA” or the “Company”) and 2750176 Ontario Inc. (“ALPS”) today announced that they, along with the holders of the outstanding shares of ALPS, have entered into a non-binding term sheet whereby AUSA is to acquire 51% of the issued and outstanding shares of ALPS, with an option to purchase the remaining 49%. Further details regarding the terms of the proposed transaction are set forth below.
January 5, 2021

Australis to Acquire Green Therapeutics, LLC

LAS VEGAS, NV, January 5, 2020 – Australis Capital Inc. (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) (“AUSA” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company has entered into a non-binding term sheet dated January 4, 2020 with Green Therapeutics LLC (“GT”) and the holders of the issued and outstanding membership interests of GT setting forth the terms of a proposed transaction pursuant to which Australis will purchase 100% of the issued and outstanding membership interests in GT. Prior to completing the acquisition, the parties have agreed to settle a previously announced legal dispute regarding the original May 2019 transaction whereby AUSA had acquired certain non-operational GT assets.
December 30, 2020

Australis Appoints Financial Leadership Veteran Jon Paul as CFO, Provides Corporate Update

LAS VEGAS, NV, December 29, 2020 – Australis Capital Inc. (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) (“AUSA” or the “Company”) today announces the Company has appointed Jon Paul as its new CFO, effective January 1, 2021. In addition, the Company provides a corporate update on the progress made in the six weeks since the new leadership team took over.
December 7, 2020

Australis Capital Provides Update

LAS VEGAS, NV, December 7, 2020 – Australis Capital Inc. (CSE: AUSA) (OTC: AUSAF) (“AUSA” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide the following corporate update:
December 1, 2020

Australis Capital Announces Results of Annual and Special Meeting Of Shareholders – Nominees of the Concerned Shareholders Elected to the Australis Board of Directors

TORONTO, Nov. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - Australis Capital Inc. ("AUSA" or the "Company") (CSE: AUSA) is pleased to announce the results of its annual and special meeting of shareholders held earlier today (the "Meeting") at which approximately 58.8% of the issued and outstanding shares were represented.