AUSA Corporation is recruiting a Sr. Developer to oversee the implementation, management, development and maintenance of one of the company’s divisional products.
• Analyzing development requirements
• Managing and prioritizing development tasks within an interdisciplinary team environment
• Writing clean, testable code in a .NET/Azure environment
• Providing comprehensive technical specifications and architecture
• Deploying testing and debug strategies
• Reviewing, refactoring, recommending code changes as needed
• Communicates well and able to articulate management vision to actionable items
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division
• Being a mentor to less experienced .NET developers while providing training and performing code reviews
• Passionate about software development and delivering high-quality applications
• Must possess a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and initiative
• Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or experience to compensate)
• At least 6+ (six-plus) years of experience in full .NET software development, especially in the areas of: Visual Studio, C#, Object Oriented Concepts, SQL Server, MVC, Web API, and REST
• 6+ (six-plus) years of experience with application design, implementation, maintenance, diagnosing/correcting issues, deployment, managing security vulnerabilities, and maintaining compliance within industry security standards under minimal discretion
• 6+ (six-plus) years of development in a large-scale, multi-platform environment
• Full-stack experience
• Enterprise, banking, fintech, casino technology application development experience
• MS Azure DevOps, Kanban, Agile management experience • Startup environment experience
Australis Capital Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send cover letters and resumes to Careers@ausa-corp.com.